Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Why have I not posted in awhile?

Because, really, there's not been a whole lot to post about. I've been working on a schedule for the next year, have to figure out all of the wedding projects I need to get done and schedule them, schedule upcoming shows, big projects, etc... All very dull, but very important for me to be doing. It looks liks this next year is going to be very heavy on wedding projects, and light on new paintings (sorry guys!)

However, for those interested in DIY projects, I'll be sharing those with you over the next year. There will be new art, just not as much as I'd prefer, and also lots of new decals.

Christmas is quickly upon us, and we've got a lot of driving to do. Heading to Houston this weekend, we'll be having gifts at my Dad's on Christmas eve morning, our annual Christmas Eve party at my Mom's, then gifts at my Mom's on Christmas morning. Then we jump in the car and drive 6 hours to Dallas for gifts on Christmas Evening at David's parents. Then, the baby will be visiting her Grandpa for a week, and after that we'll finally have Christmas at home.

3 comments:

Ann Reilly said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Athena's Armoury said...

Will your DIY's be here or over at Dark DIY?

Valorie said...

They will probably be posted on both, since they'll be good and gothy as well.