Sunday, May 25, 2008

Big thanks to these great Etsy sellers

With only a week till A-Kon, I've been working my bottom off getting ready. Today, among a slew of other things, I sat and organized four different really awesome raffle baskets. About two months ago I put a call out asking for donations for raffle baskets to carry to A-Kon to help spread the good word about Etsy, and the response was phenominal. The winners will be lucky people indeed!

Here is a list of all of the shops that contributed, you can expect to see some interviews from many of them to start popping up in Etsy Reviews once I get back to updating it next week.

alamodestuff
AlasMyDear
AndromedaDesigns

bagotags
beadbooty
bibliophile
bjeweledbysusan
blandysnorhal

coloradocatniptoys
cooljewelrydesign
crescentwench

DesignByNora
DesignsbyTami
DogmawGlass
dorkdesigns
dzfantasy

fashiongreentbags
FeltLikeStitchin
franticmeerkat
FreakyOldWoman

HandmaidenBC
heartworksbylori
HopeStudios

ItsyBitsyChicago

jkpdesigns
junck

littlelilly
LittleSun

Madhatterspottery
MomentsByMartha
Moodwax
MsKittyFantastico
MsKittyLeftovers
mybellebijoux

NayaDesigns

PhotosByLori
poetsandprophets
PrettyLittleShop

RachelRene
rougepicotenoir

savonara
staceywinters
struckmyfancy

trendytreasures

UniqueCharm

zephi

1 comment:

Athena's Armoury said...

Damn, I didn't realize! I would have contributed. =(