Thursday, May 8, 2008

Where have I been?

I've been working my bottom off, that's where ;)

Buttons are made, mirrors are made, but what I've been spending most of my time on is the website! It's coming along by leaps and bounds, but I'm probably going to put it to the side until after A-Kon, just so I don't get pressed for time. Next week I'll be back to work on the coloring book. Just one page left to go!

My little sister will be graduated from Texas A&M with a business management degree this Saturday, so we're heading to College Station tomorrow evening. Mother's Day will most likely be Morrigan's first trip to the Zoo, and Monday is David's job interview! I'm so excited, I really hope he lands this job.

2 comments:

Cherry said...

Wow, im impressed!! You made these artwork, painting and stuff? You must be talented indeed. :-) Regards!

Nora said...

Hi, just wanted to pop in and say Beautiful art work!