Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Cleaning House

I was flipping through my portfolio and realized I was still holding on to the originals to all of the Zodiac paintings I’ve done so far! I’m not listing them on my Etsy shop, since my originals travel with me to shows, but I will offer them up here for anyone who’s interested.

They are painted on 90lb 8.5"x11" watercolor paper, but were painted to be matted and framed down to an 8x10. If you’re using a mat, I would suggest an 11"x14" frame, otherwise you can cut it down to fit right into an 8x10.

Each painting is $200. I will frame it for you for an additional $60, I use all acid free framing materials. Just E-mail me at battlemaidenart@yahoo.com to snag one of these beautiful original paintings for yourself! They would make a great birthday gift for a friend too. Shipping for the paintings will be $10 in the US. Let me know if you're out of the states and I'll calculate shipping. Also, if we frame I'll need to calculate shipping for you.

Signs available:
Virgo:


Leo


Scorpio


Cancer


And Capricorn

To purchase prints, or read the symbolisim behind each painting, visit the Zodiac Prints section of my Etsy Store

No comments: