Thursday, February 28, 2008

Feeling kind of crummy

I'm feeling crummy today, not sick, just in a poor mood. I've been trying to paint all day since the small one is with her Grandma today, but haven't gotten a lot done. I think the best thing for me today is just to stop trying and take a break.

I'll make up for missing the art card a day post tomorrow (lol, I knew keeping a daily post was going to be hard for me, but I always dream big).

I think I may pull out my old Play Station and see about playing Legend of the Dragoon. I remember playing it back in Highschool, and it's a pretty awesome RPG.

Eye candy from the game:



This is Rose, also my favorite character from the game. I always seem to fall in love with the dark female in games like this, and it's never the "love interest." It's sort of aggrivating that the love interest in RPGs is always some weak dingbat type female, the strong, mysterious, interesting female is always just a side character. Oh well.

No comments: