Saturday, February 16, 2008

Original paintings

I don't tend to list original paintings in my Etsy shop for several reasons, and have been trying to get my website built so that I can keep them all up there. In the meantime, I think I'm going to start listing original paintings for sale here in my blog.

You'll still be able to buy all of my other stuff in my Etsy store (prints, bookmarks, stickers, etc...) but I'll be working on listing all of my originals here over the next few weeks. I'll have a link where you will be able to find them all easily without having to search through the whole blog, and "buy it now" type buttons so that you can safely purchase through paypal.

I just finished four new paintings that I'll have up here tonight!

*edit* I tried all that mess out with paypal buttons, and it doesn't seem that blogger likes the code. So, I just listed them up on Etsy, and will get on the hubby to hurry and get the website put together so I don't have to mess with it any more!

No comments: