Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Cthulhu - Art Card a Day

Something completely different from yesterday's theme, today I bring you the Great and Dread elder god, Cthulhu himself. These were a lot of fun to draw up.

You can purchase both of these cards on the Lovecraftian Creatures section of my ACEO gallery




Day 2, 363 to go!

In other news, our little ratty, Lily died this weekend, and we're watching Morticia (her cagemate) to make sure that whatever was wrong with her isn't catching. I think that Tish is going to be okay though, and we're going to be looking for another companion for her. Lily was an albino feeder rat, not even a year old. She got sick very quickly, and passed on quickly too. It was really sad, I hate losing pets.

I spent a good deal of the day working on things online, sketching up new art cards, and playing with my baby. She's figured out that peek-a-boo is a fun game. I'm trying to come up with a good list of ACEO themes, so I can keep mixing it up and also build on all of the themes over time. I'm happy to take suggestions!

No comments: