Friday, March 7, 2008

New article about Etsy

I wrote an article about Etsy and published it online:

Etsy: A Great Place to Buy and Sell All Things Handmade

It explains the site to potential buyers and sellers. The more viewers that visit it, the higher it will rise in the ranks, and the better chance it has of getting on the front page of the site!

I've been working on getting some clay and resin art pendants made that I like enough to sell, and I think I may have figured something out that really looks great. I'm making a small batch of them right now, and if they work out I should have some to post at the end of the month. This is the fourth thing I've tried, and if it doesn't work out I think I'll end up throwing it at something :P

I'll be out of town all next week, so any order placed between now and Sunday will be shipped out on Monday March 17th.

1 comment:

TexasTesla said...

New creations are always so difficult - especially those that need extra time and thought. I spent a LOT of time making an embroidered cuff...and I don't think I'll ever list it. Might make something similar again, someday - but not until I iron out the remaining bugs!

Oh well - hopefully you have better luck with the pendants.