Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Getting ready for the weekend

I'm getting things ready for Aggiecon today. Gathering paintings, bagging, labeling, filling out paperwork. I took and framed Ravens Land and Wolfhearted yesterday, and they look absolutely beautiful. I'll be putting both in the auction this weekend, and if Wolfhearted doesn't sell, I've got a buyer who I'll deliver it to after the show.

I still have quite a bit to do today. I need to finish getting artwork ready and boxed, pack for me, David, and Morrigan, cook dinner, get David's clothes ready for an interview tomorrow, and clean clean clean.

David has an interview tomorrow for a great job. It would be incredible if he got this, so I've been working on his resume and getting things together for him. I know he's a bit anxious about it all (not nervous, just excited) so I'm trying to get everything done tonight so we can load it up in the car, and just relax tomorrow. We'll go out for a nice breakfast, have his resume printed on some super nice paper, and drive out there. Wish him luck!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you've got your hands full -- great paintings and good luck!

Best of luck to the hubby on his job interview!!!!

Rosebud Collection said...

I wish your husband the best of luck on the interview..

Taleri said...

Lots of LUCK!

Smarty Pants said...

Good luck, David!
And, have fun this weekend!
Your work is gorgeous!