Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Sleepy, rainy day

It's been raining all day, and I've been very sleepy. I'm looking at a large painting that's almost done, I've been working on it on and off for several months now, it always gets pushed aside for other things because of the sheer size of it. Most paintings I can finish in 2-3 days, but this one has several weeks of work in it. I'm going to finish it tonight come hell or high water (if it keeps raining like this, high water may not be out of the question) Tomorrow I've got another large ink wash painting that is almost done that I need to wrap up, then I'll work on some smaller things to carry on to AggieCon.

I'm really hoping that AggieCon is a good one this year. I'll definately have a write up once it's over.

My vinyl cutter never got shipped out (which really peeves me off). They say my order must have "slipped through the cracks" so it shipped out yesterday. I hope to have it by the end of the week so I can get my business logo on the back of my car before the show.

No comments: